Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thingiverse Picks - Gift Edition!

Upon successfully printing something from the Thingiverse, I realized that I can utilize it to make cheap, yet highly personalized Christmas gifts for my family. Here's a list of four I'm contemplating working on.

For Dad - An Adjustable Wrench
I'll I have to do is put his name on it and you got the most thoughtful gift you could ever give to your father. Seeing as my Dad already bought everything he could ever want for himself, I have to kick it up a notch by giving him everything he has... but 3D PRINTED.


For Mom - A Pen Holder



Maybe a bit cliche, but Mom's love this sort of thing!


For Brother - HOW ABOUT A FULL SIZE MASTER CHIEF HELMET!?!?!

In reality, I would probably have to downsize this and give it to him as a desk toy. But still, this is sick. The plastic actually replicates the computer graphics pretty well.


For Sister - A Kitty Self-Defense Keychain
Best idea ever. My sister is seriously a cat lady, she'd love this.



No comments:

Post a Comment